A Hungry Girl's Guide to Healthy Living
New Tasty Cookie Recipe!! I just got my first package of the Vanilla Muscle Elements Protein Powder and I couldn’t wait to try it out! So I tried out this little recipe!
Apple Pie Protein Cookies
Yields 4 Cookies
1/3 cup Muscle Elements All Natural Protein Powder
1 Tbsp coconut flour
1/4 cup natural unsweetened applesauce
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped apples
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix all ingredients (except chopped apples)
3. Fold in chopped apples
4. Spoon onto parchment lined baking sheet, making 4 cookies.
5. Bake 5-8 min until cookie is firm, and remove ASAP.
6. Enjoy! I ate them all, if you don’t do that store them in the fridge 😉